Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.When you see me it looks like I'm okay, but I'm not okay.
"I'm Not Okay" by Citizen Soldier or expressing how hard it is to hide pain when life feels heavy. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.
Turn it off. The problems will be there in the morning if they're real. The ones that aren't real will have dissolved by sunrise. And most of them aren't real.
Miss Ever's Boys. Simple, right?ON THE RUN, WHAT?! We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go RitesNY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2
Rule 3: never talk to cops. If you must, NEVER answer ANY questions, no matter how innocent they seem to be.Dances In Darkness: Snakes, Spiders, Toads: Standing together for live water is hollyA lot of us weren't taught boundaries. We were taught to be nice. To keep the peace. To avoid conflict. To give people the benefit of the doubt.Happy birthday! God bless you!
No comments:
Post a Comment