Thomas DiLorenzo,The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with time...
Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.To the everyday superheroes, to all those who go to infinity and beyond, to the real life magic makers—thank you. THE Real U : Blue Dreams In Motion:Spoken like a true Christian Nationalist. Different from Christianity because Jesus would never say anything so hateful.
Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with time...

No comments:
Post a Comment