Friday, September 18, 2026

Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart.

  Written by my brother ..I'm not sure about his anonimty so i blanked out his name...Sounds to a Hour Glass."Mtn. Bear"

They once told me what I thought were their truths. Then they said nothing, I heard nothing, I began to feel nothing. Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart.


I'm so sorry your sounds have grown gray to me. If I can only catch one syllable, a truth I can hold on to and know it came looking for me here where you can see, feel and touch you. I'm still here hurry, before the hour glass runs out.


ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET♦ Love, Fear, Hope, Fantasy.Broken hearts, broken dreams, stars and angels, with broken wings also. Time in the valley... time to spin a tale or two.Gems to find, men and mice, games to play, faces under the surface, winners, losers, learners, hard to say, penny battles to save the day.


Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart.




 Joy in the mornings, peace, love, joy, and happiness, let the music play....most of the time, dimes to drop, would be nice to find a new friend. Holiday hits, love, lights, lessons, dances with the weird, the strange, the freaks, the frogs,the fools, faces in close range.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

No comments:

Post a Comment