Monday, August 3, 2026

Not true I carry pain and I don’t go around hurting others. Because I know what it feels like



 Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. . People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.


Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves



Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.

Not true I carry pain and I don’t go around hurting others. Because I know what it feels like.


My baby boys: Donkey Dates, Frogs And Toads.Sorry for your loss, sorry you family member is not here any longer, sorry for the short life put out by a dick that forgot about his mother.

 History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' 

Not true I carry pain and I don’t go around hurting others. Because I know what it feels like

No comments:

Post a Comment