Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. Never in the history of the United States have we seen such an unfit, unqualified, ignorant, and incompetent group of people running our government.
On July 7th - 8th, the Moon moves close to Saturn in the sky, bringing together two very different forces.
The Moon is emotion, memory, instinct, intuition, the inner child, the body, the mother, the tides, and everything we feel before we can explain it.
Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'
Saturn is time, karma, age, discipline, consequence, boundaries, endurance, restriction, and the hard wisdom that only comes through experience.
When the Moon meets Saturn, the sky does not feel light. Never in the history of the United States have we seen such an unfit, unqualified, ignorant, and incompetent group of people running our government.
Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.'Not true I carry pain and I don’t go around hurting others. Because I know what it feels like
No comments:
Post a Comment