Monday, August 3, 2026

Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated.

 Never apologize for having a heart as big as the ocean to the people who would rather stay puddles.Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool s...Shared in Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times:





 Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.  Jot that down.Happy birthday!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Cry Now Laugh Later."!Pixies – 

The Last Quarter Moon on July 7th is not the beginning of something.Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated.

It is the sacred halfway point between fullness and darkness.

The last quarter moon is a major lunar phase occurring exactly one week after the full moon. Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated.



This is the Moon after her brightest moment, after the Full Moon has revealed what needed to be seen, after the emotions have risen, after the truth has reached the surface. Now her light begins to break apart. She is no longer swelling. She is no longer gathering. She is decreasing.

And spiritually, that matters.

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.


The last quarter moon is a major lunar phase occurring exactly one week after the full moon. Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated.

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.


No comments:

Post a Comment