Dances in the wind on the beach. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses that are greener for the cattle, bison, and buffs around and around the wheels turns, and the wheels do stop going around in time, not time it never stops.
Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.Our Homeowner Support Team.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES
ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.
Dear John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.Our Homeowner Support Team.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES
Terence McKenna’s words remind us of the untapped potential of humanity. We live in an era of unprecedented resources—scientific advancements, knowledge, and creativity at our fingertips.
Lovers and haters, family affairs, lights to shine, good times in the land of nines. Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice...July 7 - World Forgiveness Day. - Global Forgiveness Day…
Another brick in the world, history, not news today. Pages To Turn, ghosts and spooks, candles in the winds. Lights, luck, lessons, tests over time, eyes open wide, kids are gods eyes on you, for the moments lost in time. Tips and tales, chicks and babes, veterans to take on a run, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land.July 7 - World Forgiveness Day. - Global Forgiveness Day…
Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands.NUTS TO STAND."BE FREE, LITTLE ONE" I SAY AS I LIFT UP MY HANDS, FLEW THE LAST FUCK. OUT OF FUCKS TO GIVE.
Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.




No comments:
Post a Comment