Sunday, August 2, 2026

Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Cry Now Laugh Later."!Pixies –

 WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.LIFE QUOTES:Fools, Freaks, Snakes, Worms, Spiders And Fakes, Actors To Parts, Horses To Races.Turning pages. Stand back up. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Cry Now Laugh Later."!Pixies – 




Never apologize for having a heart as big as the ocean to the people who would rather stay puddles.Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool s...Shared in Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times:




 Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.  Jot that down.Happy birthday!I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Cry Now Laugh Later."!Pixies – 

No comments:

Post a Comment