Sunday, August 2, 2026

Cattle Calls, Roles To Play, Common Crazy Needed. Probably because the word Palestinian was associated with Jews until the 1960s .

 All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice,Hades and Persephone..Cattle Calls, Roles To Play, Common Crazy Needed. Probably because the word Palestinian was associated with Jews until the 1960s . Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone.

So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'
 All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice,Hades and Persephone..
So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM' Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone.
 All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice,Hades and Persephone..Cattle Calls, Roles To Play, Common Crazy Needed. Probably because the word Palestinian was associated with Jews until the 1960s .
Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment