Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Damn girl, what did I say😲 😲 I'm outta hereπŸƒ‍♂️ πŸƒ‍♂️ πŸƒ‍♂️ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Dreams In Actions, Houses, Homes, Help, Diamonds And Pearls, Family Affairs, Good, Bad And Ugly.

Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.

Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays..Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.
 Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.


Image result for Cached?iblog.at/realestatedeals/2018/09/03/love-lights-lessons-heads-in-clouds-wishes-on-stars/


I'm just trying to LOOK out ..for my peoples ! 1 TIME IS DEEP!!The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

🐢   πŸΎ  Dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of  🐢 , knights to some, tricks to trade  🐾   πŸΆ American Birds,  🐧 🐧 Talks To Hands, 🐢   πŸΎ   πŸΆ  Lions In A Pack, Dances in the dark, walks of life, live and learn. Singing Birds In The Woods.🐾  🐢 Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections. 
OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„,I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. Stories, tips, tales, and whales on land, flipping the cards.

Houses Of May: Asset Finders.🀑LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. It’s all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)πŸ™‚.Close up.Damn girl, what did I say😲 😲  I'm outta hereπŸƒ‍♂️ πŸƒ‍♂️ πŸƒ‍♂️ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Dreams In  Actions, Houses, Homes, Help, Diamonds And Pearls, Family Affairs, Good, Bad And Ugly.

Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found,free wills, to give up something that you love,how to start over, bitterness takes a turn,hopes and wishes in the air.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature.Everything that needs to be done gets done.

Dancing Snakes: Tales and tweets, frogs and snakes dancing in the wind. Jokes on frogs, laughs at hogs, snake movie stars.Fun and Games.Pixie Perfect Fairy tales, myst, fables are some of the best hidden stories.Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. It's your road, and yours alone.Damn girl, what did I say😲 😲 I'm outta hereπŸƒ‍♂️ πŸƒ‍♂️ πŸƒ‍♂️ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Dreams In Actions, Houses, Homes, Help, Diamonds And Pearls, Family Affairs, Good, Bad And Ugly.

🐢 🐾 Dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of 🐢 , knights to some, tricks to trade 🐾 🐢 American Birds, 🐧 🐧 Talks To Hands, 🐢 🐾 🐢 Lions In A Pack, Dances in the dark, walks of life, live and learn. Singing Birds In The Woods.🐾 🐢 Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections.

Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.πŸ“·πŸ€‘ πŸ“·πŸ€§ πŸ“·πŸ’ΈπŸ“·πŸ˜ˆπŸ“·πŸ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,.

No comments:

Post a Comment